Learn how Microsoft’s Senior Program Manager and Performance Expert Gary Stute is taking their 2015 Holiday Preparedness Plans to the next level by incorporating Revenue Metrics into their capacity planning, testing, and optimization strategy this year.
It’s that time again! The 2015 Holidays are rapidly approaching and retailers are scheduling their project plans to ensure their websites will scale with the expected volume to maximize conversion rates. As you begin these projects, we’d like to suggest a new approach to quantifying the value of page performance by adding Revenue to 3 main Holiday Planning activities:
Holiday season eCommerce sales are expected to increase 14.4 percent from last year, totaling 82.4 billion dollars. It is important that your site is prepared for the Holiday onslaught.
What you’ll learn:
- Load Testing with a conversion twist: Quantify the revenue impact of page slowdowns by combining load testing results with our performance analytics. Explore how you can justify your planning budget for both mobile and desktop experiences. We’ll dive into a real life example.
- A-B Testing with Page-Performance Conversion: Traditional A-B variant testing has not included the impact that page speed can have on conversion. But with Blue Triangle, you can now see how page load time can impact conversion for different page designs.
- Optimization Strategies: You may be planning CDN investments and infrastructure changes in order to handle the expected traffic. Find out how Real User Monitoring with conversion correlation will help you justify investment.
- Side Benefit: Keep Track of Third Parties: Learn how to incorporate Object Trending into your plan to ensure third-party code does not impact conversion rates.
- Topic: Add Revenue Prediction to Your eCommerce Holiday Preparedness
- Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Speaker: Tim Grant, CTO (and Performance Capacity Planning Expert) from Blue Triangle Technologies
- Guest Speaker: Gary Stute, Senior Program Manager Lead at Microsoft